Throughout Q1, the marketing team have had a busy working on a number of exciting projects including the redesign and rebuild of the Willis Towers Watson Networks website. The new site has a new look and feel and represents the many facets of our fantastic proposition to prospective members. Launching at the same will be a brand-new Network Members Portal. This portal will become the central hub for all things Network. The Members Area has an amazing array of brand-new features including:
- Dedicated Partner Insurer section – Access latest news, market insights and products on individual Partner Insurer pages
- Article library – Extensive content to help Network Members with their sales and marketing
- Training library – To help Network Members with their own internal training and professional development programs
- Personalised contact list – View your personalised Networks team and Partner Insurer contacts
- Enable Partner Insurers to respond directly to questions posted on the Discussion Forums
- Search and register for one of the many upcoming events and training courses which are open to all
- Download and listen to the MyLearning podcasts
The team continues to work with Network Members on their marketing plans and activities through virtual meetings helping them build engagement campaigns, undertaking website reviews and welcoming our new Network Members into our business family.
The latest edition of Covernotes; our quarterly e-newsletter which we produce and brand to individual Network Members for them to send to their clients and prospects, will be sent out towards the end of this month. This edition features stories on BI, Brexit, Claims Preparation, Medical devices in Covid-19, Construction, Unoccupied Premises. In addition to Covernotes, we are distributing the Insurer Insights e-Newsletter which is sent to all Network Members highlighting the breadth of resources, insights and product developments from all of our Partner Insurers.
Finally, we continue to be active on social media. This month we are running a campaign animating key strands of our proposition and reasons why our Network is the Network of choice for aspiring brokers. If you haven’t done so already, please do take the time to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.